1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: Pursuant to the duty of information disclosure contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data are given below: xebook.es is owned by the company XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L., holder of CIF (Tax Identification Code) B 70.220.124, with address for these purposes at Rúa das Hedras, nº 4, 2º A, O Milladoiro-Ames (A Coruña), and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: When accessing and/or using the Website of XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. you are given the status of USER, and therefore you accept, from such access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use herein. The aforementioned conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory from time to time.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: xebook.es provides access to multiple online services, information, programs and data (hereinafter “the contents”) belonging to XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. to which the USER may have access. THE USER shall be liable for their use of the portal. Said liability extends to the registration necessary to access certain services or contents.
In such registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of said registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they shall be responsible, undertaking to use it in a diligent and confidential manner. THE USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services that XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. offers through its website, agreeing not to use them for activities that may be unlawful, contrary to public order, to national defense or to public health.
In any case, XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any moment whatsoever and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website: to modify or delete services or contents, as well as the conditions of access and/or use of the website.
In addition, XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time, these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions contained at xebook.es.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, the user is hereby informed that the personal data they voluntarily provide, through any of our information collection means, will be incorporated to the automated processing activities of personal data owned by XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L., for us to be able to provide our services and to keep you informed of any issues related to the activity of the company and its services. The fields with a “*” are mandatory. Failure to fill in these fields will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the services and information offered on the Web. The data contained therein shall be treated confidentially.
XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. fully complies with the legislation in force on personal data protection, and with the commitments of confidentiality of its activity.
XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. has taken all the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art, their alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access. In order to manage all of the above, it may be necessary to transfer the data to data processors, collaborating companies and public administrations (which can verify the accuracy of the data).
Should the USER provide personal data of natural persons other than themselves, the USER must, prior to the inclusion, inform them of the contents of this clause, in accordance with the provisions of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights.
XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L., being liable for the Processing Activities, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability of the data provided, by virtue of General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights. The USER shall be entitled to exercise the rights at any moment whatsoever, by sending a letter to the registered office, attaching a copy of their ID or Passport.
XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. guarantees that all commercial communications sent to its customers comply with the regulations in force.
Therefore, in compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and with Spanish General Law 9/2014 on Telecommunications, the USER is hereby informed, and agrees, that XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. may send them online information about products and services of interest.
You may revoke this authorization at any moment at email@example.com.
It may happen that some cookies used on this Website are not related to XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. This is because some pages of the Website have contents inserted from third party websites (such as a YouTube video).
Given that the aforementioned contents come from another site, XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. does not control the configuration of said cookies. Should you wish to change your cookies configuration preferences, you must check the websites of said third parties in order to get information.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L., per se or as transferor, is the holder of all the intellectual property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design…). Their reproduction, distribution and public communication is expressly forbidden, including the provision of all or part of the contents of this website, through any support and through any technical means, without the authorization of XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual property rights held by XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. The USER must refrain from deleting, modifying, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that could be installed on the Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature whatsoever that may cause, by way of example but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the Website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
For deficiencies in the service, communication networks, problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the USER’s computer system, files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the USER’S computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Website, telephone breakdowns, interferences, omissions or disconnections in the operative functioning of the electronic system caused by causes beyond the control of XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S. L.; for the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the types conditions, characteristics and circumstances of access and use that the USERS make of the Website and the information and services. For the illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to the accepted general uses or to the public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the USERS.
8. AMENDMENTS: XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L.reserves the right to make unannounced amendments it deems appropriate on the website, being entitled to change, delete or add contents and services provided through the same or the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
9. LINKS: In the event that xebook.es had links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. shall not exercise any control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances shall XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. be liable for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Furthermore, the inclusion of such external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L.reserves the right to block the access of a USER in case of any indication of fraudulent use of the services offered without prior notice, at its own instance or that of a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
11. MISCELLANEOUS: XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L.will pursue the non-compliance of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all and any applicable civil and criminal legal actions.
12. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND TERM: XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L.shall be entitled to modify at any time the conditions specified herein, being duly published as they appear herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other ones duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between XERCODE MEDIA SOFTWARE, S.L. and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of Santiago de Compostela.